Ask-a-Librarian Online Live and Interactive Reference
Monday - Thursday:
12:00 - 4:00 pm (EST)
6:30 - 8:30 pm (EST)*
12:00 - 4:00 pm (EST)*
11:00 am - 3:00 pm (EST)*
Use our chat box or text us a question:
*Fall and Spring semesters
Key Textile Databases
LIM College Events
Events to be announced in the future.
Search LIMcat Catalog
Find Books, E-Books and DVD's
LIMCat Catalog Tutorials
LIMCat Catalog Tips
Where is the LIMCat, catalog?
Go to the Adrian G. Marcuse Library website: http://lim.ent.sirsi.net/client/
Using the drop down menu next to the search bar on the homepage select 'books' or 'e-books'.
Type in a book title or search using a keyword(s).
LIMCat Catalog Tips:
1) When finding a book you want, click on the item record for more information on type of material, location, and availability.
2) The item record will provide the following information:
- Material Type: Will either be a Book or E-book (E-books can be used on or off-campus).
- Call Number: Location in the library by Call Number.
- Status: Shelf location in the library.
~ Regular shelves means that it is circulating and can be checked out for a month. It can be renewed once.
~ Reference or Reference Front Desk means that the book can be used in the library only and is not available to be checked out. However, they can be scanned for free or photo copied for $.10 a copy.
~ Reference books have a 'R' or 'Reference' sticker on the spine of the book. (See photo below.)
~ Due date shoes that the book is checked out and when it's due back in the library.
Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for the Visual Arts